B-32 rail above the gas tube and the receiver is a milled product made of aluminum alloy D16T with a powder coating of black color.
The B-32 rail is mounted on the B-30 or B-30U rail by six screws, forms a Picatinny rail over the barrel 395 mm long, that does not close the line of iron sight.
The B-32 rail is compatible with all AK models and rifles based on AK, with the exception of the AKS-74U.
Overall dimensions: (422 x 70 x 36) + 5 mm.
Weight: 275 ± 5 g
Operating temperature range: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Warranty period of storage and operation: 60 months.
To install the B-32 rail on a rifle, you need to:
1. Perform an incomplete disassembly of rifle.
2. Install B-30 or B-30U handguard.
3. Install the B-32 on B-30 or B-30U:
– in case of installation on B-30 use M5x9 screws from the kit of B-32;
– in case of installation on B-30U use shorter M5x7 screws from the kit of B-30U.
In the kit:
- B-32 rail – 1 pc.;
- M5x9 screws – 6 pcs.;
- Manual – 1 pc.