B-9 rail is designed to be installed on bottom Picatinny rail of B-10M, B-10U handguards. B-9 forms a mounting position with Picatinny rail for «Klesch-1» or «Klesch-2» flashlights or laser designator, allows installation of RK-0, RK-1, RK-2, RK-4, RK-6 grips.
- allows installation of flashlights and lasers designators maximum close to the barrel;
- allows installation of RK-0, RK-1, RK-2, RK-4, RK-6 grips.
Overall dimensions: 135 х 35 х 35 mm.
Weight: 68 ± 5 g.
Material: aluminium alloy D16Т.
Working range of ambient temperature: from -50 to +50 ˚С.
Warranty period of storage and operation – 60 months.
In the kit:
|B-9 rail||1 pc.|
To install on weapon, you need to:
- Loosen screws on the side of the rail.
- Install B-9 rail on bottom Picatinny rail of handguard, tighten screws.
- To install RK-0, RK-1, RK-2, RK-4, RK-6 grips on B-9:
- Screw out screw that is fixing the plug, take off the plug.
- Insert Т-like spike of the grip into T-like groove of B-9 rail.
- Tighten screw.