B-22 rear sight rail is a milled product made of aluminum D16T with black or desert coating. Designed for installation on following handguards: B-10M, B-10U, B-10L (also as a part of “Sport-1” and “Sport-4” kits), B-21M, B-21U, B-21L (also as a part of “Sport-2” and “Sport-3” kits), B-30, B-30U. Forms a picatinny rail for rear sights that does not cover the line of iron sight.
Weight of B-22: 50 ± 5 g.
Overall dimensions: (48х33х65) ± 5mm.
In the kit:
|B-22 rail||1 pc.|
|M5x9 screws||4 pcs.|
ATTENTION! If you install B-22 on following handguards:
- B-10M, B-21M, B-30, use M5x9 screws from the kit of B-22;
- B-10U, B-10L (also as a part of “Sport-1” and “Sport-4” kits), B-21U, B-21L (also as a part of “Sport-2” and “Sport-3” kits), B-30U it is PROHIBITED to use M5x9 screws from the kit. Use shorter M5x7 screws from the kits of these handguards.
To install B-22 rail on the rifle, do the following:
- Move the gas tube fixation lever to upper position.
- Install B-22 rail on previously installed handguard.
- Decide, which screws to use: М5х9 from the kit of B-22 or M5х7 from the kit of the handguard (how – see above). Screw in the screws.
- Move the gas tube fixation lever to lower position.
Warranty period of storage and operation – 60 months.