LED flashlight “Zenitka-2GR” is intended for use as a hand-held wearable flashlight with the ability to mount on weapons.
Luminous flux: 500 lm
High-quality lighting at a distance of up to 100 m.
Modes: tactical, strobe, 4 steps of brightness.
Operational Benefits :
- Preservation of the selected brightness mode the next time the flashlight is turned on, after the flashlight was turned off.
- The ability to quickly switch to maximum brightness mode from any preset brightness mode.
- The presence of a light indication warning of a low battery.
- The presence of emergency mode with a discharged battery.
- Toughened safety glass with enlightenment.
- Existence of a spring clip for carrying a lamp on a belt, in a pocket.
- The presence of a loop (lanyard) to hold on the hand.
The product is powered by a lithium-ion battery or two CR123A batteries.
Estimated time of continuous operation in maximum brightness mode with a fully charged battery: 1.2 ± 0.1 hours.
Light Source : LED
Case material : alloy D16T
The weight of the flashlight with a battery: 180 ± 10 g
Overall dimensions: (147х33) ± 5 мм
Ambient temperature during operation: from -20С to + 40С
Warranty period of storage and operation: 12 months.
In the kit :
- LED flashlight “Zenitka- 2GR” (1 pc)
- Battery CR123A (1 pc)
- Charger (1 pc)
- Loop (lanyard) for holding on a hand (1 pc)
- Pouch (1 pc)
- Operation manual (1 pc)
The flashlight is compatible with remote buttons ” KV-2″, “KV-2P” and “KV-3”.