“Sport-2” kit is designed for Saiga-9 and TR-9 Paradox. Has Basis rails on all sides for installation of additional accessories directly on handguard, in particular: B-2 (45 mm.), B-2U (75 mm.), B-2L (34 mm.), B-2M (15 mm) side Picatinny rails; A-1L and A-2L slingmounts; RL-1 hand stoppers; RK-0L, RK-1L, RK-2L, RK-4L, RK-6L grips; NPN-2 Basis rail covers; FP-3 wire holders; tactical switches from “D” line (KV-D1, KV-D2…).
All products of the kit are milled with coating of black or desert color.
Advantages during operation:
- improves the cooling of the gun barrel in the area from the receiver to the upper handguard;
- creates the possibility of mounting additional equipment;
- minimum weight and size characteristics.
Material: D16T aluminum alloy.
Operating ambient temperature range: -50 to +50°C.
Product length: 295 mm
Weight: 280 ± 10 g.
Warranty period of storage and operation with the date of commissioning: 60 months.
In the kit:
|B-21L handguard rail||1 pc.|
|B-31LV upper handguard rail||1 pc.|
|DL-2 additional attachment rail||1 pc.|
|M5x7 screws||16 pcs.|
Why does the kit has so many screws?
Spare screws are needed in case you plan to install B-22 rear sight rail. B-22 has longer M5x9 screws, they are not compatible with “Sport” kits. Use M5x7 screws with B-22.
To install the “Sport-2” kit on the weapon you need to:
1. Make incomplete disassembly of the weapon and to remove a regular handguard and a regular upper handguard.
2. Install B-21L rail instead of regular handguard. Put the handguard retainer on it. Do not file the handguard! Use a hammer and a spacer. Put the spacer on the handguard retainer and hit it with the hammer.
3. Install the rail DL-2 additional attachment.
4. Install B-31LV rail.
Detailed information about each rail: their advantages during operation, technical characteristics, installation manuals can be found in the manuals for each bracket.
The rigidity of landing of the forend and the brackets included in the kit determines the rigidity of mounting sights, which affects the accuracy of the shot.