“B-10L handguard” rail is a milled product made of aluminum alloy D16T coated with black / desert color. Installed in place of the regular handguard of the AK-103, -104, -105, -74, -74M, -74S, -AKMS, -AKM and civilian rifles based on them.
“B-10L handguard” rail has a Basis rail on three sides, that allows to mount:
- B-2 (45mm), B-2U (75mm), B-2L (35mm) side Picatinnt rails rails on three sides;
- slingmounts: A-1L and A-2L;
- RL-1 hand stoppers;
- NPN-2 Basis rail covers.
B-10L allows you to attach additional rails: B-19, B-19N, B-31L (as a part of “Sport-1” kit), B-31LV (as a part of “Sport-4” kit), B-33 dust cover, B-22 rear sight rail.
Advantages during operation:
- Improves the cooling of the gun barrel in the area from the receiver to the upper handguard;
- Creates the possibility of mounting additional equipment;
- When installing an led (tactical) flashlight or laser pointer on the handguard rail “Handguard B-10L”, the regular base of the weapon “Dovetail”, located on the receiver of the weapon, remains free to install optical sighting devices and devices;
- Rail “Handguard B-10 L” allows you to simultaneously attach to the ACC various under-barrel lights, ltsu and other attachments.;
- Rail “Handguard B-10L” has minimal weight and size characteristics.
The kit includes:
- “B-10L handguard” rail – 1 pc.
- Manual – 1 pc.